You Can Make A Difference
- $25 – hygiene gift; one full year’s supplies for trafficking survivor: toothbrush and paste, comb and brush, bath towel, sanitary pads, bath soap.
- $50 – food for a trafficking survivor for eight weeks.
- $100 – clothing for a trafficking survivor for one year: underwear, nightgown, sweater or jacket, sweatpants and sweatshirt, 2 kurta surwal, t-shirts.
- $200 – cost to rescue a girl from a brothel in India, includes legal fees, transportation, repatriation fee, medical exam.
- $250 – life skills training and 6 mos. rehabilitation to facilitate reintegration into society, for trafficked girls without chronic health problems.
- $500 – medical care for one year (includes medications) for immuno-compromised girls with HIV/AIDS and/or multi-drug resistant tuberculosis.
- $1,000 – complete 12 month long course of vocational education in horticulture, beautician school, bakery, carpentry, or tailoring. Allows a girl/young woman to become economically self sufficient and live independently.
Other Ways To Give
Dedicate your special day
Weddings, birthdays, graduations…
If you want people to be able to use credit cards and give online on your own special page, we can help you set that up. Just contact us. A gift to Anuradha’s girls at Maiti Nepal makes everyone feel warm.